As I’m always on a quest to resurrect my soul I thought I would share this post I stumbled upon from the one and only Deepak Chopra.
Your body is boundless. It’s channeling the energy, creativity, and intelligence of the entire universe.
Are you ready for a radical change in the way you see your body?
Before we can reinvent our bodies, we must be willing to let go of our old limiting beliefs about our bodies that continue to imprison us.
Consider the following:
- If the body is just a machine that wears out over time, then why do muscles grow stronger with use and bone density increase with weight bearing exercise?
- If the brain is merely a biological computer, then would we be able change it through learning, meditation and the experience of compassion?
- If our bodies are only a passive product of our genetic code, then why would our behavior be able to change the expression of some genes?
- You share 60% of your genes with a banana, 90% with a mouse, and more than 99% with a chimpanzee. What does this fact tell us about our uniqueness in physical and non-physical terms?
1. Think of a personal experience from your own life, where the limiting physical properties of the body were superseded by a concept of the body as a flow of energy and intelligence.
2. Make a list of any physical ailments you are experiencing in your body — these may be related to weight loss or gain, physical ailments, disease, etc.
Next to each desired change, think about the thoughts related to each ailment versus the physical experience of each one.
Now, make an intention to change your assumptions about these realities. (Ie. My intent is to think of a beam of sunlight radiating my soul every time I experience back pain or my intent is to think of loved ones when I experience heart burn today.)
3. This week, make a point to observe the thoughts inside you. Take extra note of the thoughts, images and memories that make you believe in unconditional spiritual love. These positive feelings are signposts towards a future opening in the expansion of your soul.
Take notes on how you want to manifest these positive feelings of love even more in your life.
– Well Heeled Souls